Saturday, October 20, 2018

Why Genesis PURE - LivePure



Genesis PURE





If you found this page, give yourself a huge pat on the back because your life can start changing as early as TODAY.  If you're looking to earn some extra money on the side with all the help you could possibly need, you're in the right place.  And if you're all about getting healthier and using products that are backed by real science, you're still in the right place.
We have a massive team build that will bring Genesis PURE to a Billion dollar company in the next 2-3 years and you have a chance right now to be a part of that massive growth.  Since I’m building in a straight line, which means the next person goes to the bottom of the line, this is your opportunity to make an impact in your life.
I have been in this industry for more than 30 years and my mentor, who is part of my immediately upline, has earned hundreds of millions dollars and he is committed to helping all of us earn hundreds of millions of dollars.
If you look at all the network marketing companies out there, I think Genesis PURE is where to be.  The products are amazing, the autoship is affordable and fair, and the requirements to make rank is minimal compared to other companies that require an unreasonable number of active builders and customers just to qualify for any decent amount of commissions.  That is not the case with Genesis PURE.
Great Intro Video:


Amazing Testimonials:


Who We Are:


PURE Compensation Plan:


Many Products Explained:


Getting Started:
  • Contact Jeremy  @ 256-339-6706 or e-mail him directly at liquidisbetter@gmail.com
What Countries Can Sign Up?
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • China (coming soon)
  • Japan
  • Mexico (coming soon)
  • New Zealand
  • South Korea
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
Why YOU Should Partner With ME?
Because I’m an industry professional who will do everything possible to ensure your success.  I am 150% all in and nothing in my life will distract me from my success and my goals and YOUR success.  I have the systems and I can provide you the information you need to reach any dollar amount you’re after.  If you apply yourself and meet me halfway, the world is yours.
If you team up with me, I’m not going to push other opportunities on you, so you will be able to count on me for years to come.  I have staked my flag and my goals are clear.  If you’re ready to work with someone very committed to your success, I’m your guy.  Stop teaming up with people who drag you from deal to deal and never help you make money.  If you’re ready to stake your flag and seriously change your life, contact me asap and let’s go!
WHY IS THIS OPPORTUNITY SO GREAT?
I’ve gotten some questions as to WHY this opportunity is so great, so let me be very clear.
There are a lot of companies out there and most have products that don't work, they are overpriced and/or their products are not backed by real science.  We have that. Most companies don’t have the funds to grow exponentially. We have that. Not all companies are International. We have that. Not all companies have 6+ categories of products with a number of products in each category.  We have that. We don’t have the same 5-7 products that buyers get bored with. Most companies require their members to spend more each month as they hit higher ranks. We don’t do that. Our minimum PV is 100 points at all levels. Most companies require their members to have a ridiculous number of active personals and active customers to make rank.  We don’t have that issue. You can go Diamond with as few as 3 active personals and earn $263,000.00 a year. Most companies don’t have proven systems that can practically guarantee your success if you applied it. We don’t have that issue. We have systems like painting by the numbers. If you follow it you win.
NO OTHER COMPANY has a team like ours that is led by someone who has earned hundreds of millions of dollars.  WE HAVE THAT. There are too many hacks and bad actors out there who can’t seem to earn $100.00 a month, yet they promise you the world if you follow them.  Then 2 weeks later they leave you behind to join something new. I have staked my flag and I’m not going anywhere.
Other companies don’t have ME.  Good luck finding a sponsor like me with 30+ years of experience who will care or do more for you than I will.  I can’t help everyone, but know that if you invite my help and apply yourself that I’ll always give you 150% and all the help, time and training you need.  I take no days off when it comes to my team needing me.  I’m going to build a mult-multi million dollar empire.  Doesn’t it make sense to get in and position yourself before that happens?  Everything I do will be placed directly below YOU.
Fact, you may never get an opportunity like this in your lifetime.  This opportunity, at an amazing time, allows you to get placed very early under a leader who’s earned hundreds of millions of dollars and who took two companies from near collapse to billions of dollars in annual revenue.  How often in your lifetime can that happen?  Anyone who joins this team and does their part will be millionaires in the next 1-2 years.
It’s worth $25.00 just for what you’ll learn.
My Referral Link:
Get signed up today for $25.00.  The $25.00 is your fee to be in business and it's good for a year.  I am going to build half your team for you, so get positioned NOW and connect with me to discuss the next step.  No obligation to buy products once you enroll.  Right now your position is the most important thing.  You DO NOT have to buy a package or any products at all to lock in a position.
See you at the top.  I am building a multi-million dollar business, so jump in and let me help you do the same.  You can do anything if you commit to doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment