Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WOW I Just Got Off The Phone With Tommy Web

It never fails Tommy always blows my mind about health: Today he shared with me how important Siver is, and why we need to be adding it everyday to our diet.

He shared with me that when we were born doctors used to put siver sitrate in our eys, and farmers used to put Silver in there milk to keep it from spoiling, and that all of our spoons, forks, knifes use to all be silver and know they have went to nickel, metal, copper, aluminum etc... But know with the Flu going around that this silver will help in all kind of ways.

That you can spay silver up your nose, that you can drop silver in your eyes like eye drops to help with infection or just to cleanse them out, I learned that a certain nasal spray collapse your airways. "WOW" And people are really addicted to this stuff, There is so much I learn every time I talk to Tommy Thanks Tommy

So I ordered my Silver-Max Today!





Recognized as an all Natural Mineral Supplement. Silver has been known for centuries as a natural product, effective against viral, bacterial, and fungal problems. Silver-Max is a micronutrient suspension of Silver in deionized water with no additives or coloring. This product is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and one of the most effective silver micronutrient products available. Great health benefits when used internally and externally.

No comments:

Post a Comment